Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Children
Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes, Symptoms and Natural Remedies That You Should Know
Rheumatoid arthritis is much different from osteoarthritis and it is an auto-immune disease. This article briefly describes the major causes, symptoms and effective natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.Rheumatoid arthritis is much different from osteoarthritis and it has nothing to do with age. It usually strikes between 20 and 30 years old and it is an auto-immune disease. Its causes are not yet clear for the researchers, but they have reached the conclusion that women are more likely to develop this condition than men. The reasons are not understood. However, this is a serious condition that completely messes up one's life. The disease progresses in time even though the patients also experience periods when the symptoms completely disappear. It starts with affecting the joints in the hands and wrists and sufferers usually feel worse in the morning, for about an hour after waking up. The joint stiffness and pain is usually symmetrical, this meaning that both hands will be affected, not just one, or both feet, depending on the case.
There are many ways in which rheumatoid arthritis patients can obtain relief from the symptoms of the disease. Herbal remedies are one of the safest methods. Rheumatoid arthritis can't be cured, but it can be slowed down and the patients' condition and quality of life can be improved. Here are some herbs that can do that -
1. Borage seed oil - It contains anti-inflammatory substances and Omega-6 fatty acids which help the body fight inflammation.
2. Boswelia - It is efficient both in rheumatoid arthritis and in osteoarthritis. It has the power of reducing pain and inflammation and it also helps the damaged cartilage to grow. Administration of boswelia also improves the blood flow to the affected joint which means that this will be better nourished with all the minerals that the cartilage needs for preserving its condition.
3. Eucalyptus oil - It is an excellent pain killer if massaged on the affected joints.
4. Holy basil - It contains ursolic acid, strong anti-inflammatory substances. Besides, this, it is also effective in preventing cancer, so not only provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis but also has a positive impact on one's overall health condition.
5. Oregano - The compounds of this product can easily compete with the most prestigious drugs. It contains 31 anti-inflammatory agents and 28 antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that fight free radicals, responsible for damaging the cells.
6. Pine essential oil - Massaging it on the painful joints provides relief both in cases of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Its action is similar with that of cortisone drugs, but using it provokes no side effects.
7. Rumatone Gold oil - Massaging it on the painful area provides very good relief in case of any type of arthritis. If it is taken with Rumatone Gold capsules it works faster.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Children News
Adverse currency moves hit Roche first-quarter sales
Adverse currency moves weighed on first-quarter sales at Roche Holding AG (VTX:ROG), which fell 1 percent, despite a healthy uptake of its new cancer medicines. The strong performance of its cancer drugs and rheumatoid arthritis treatment RoActemra helped compensate for the loss of exclusivity on chemotherapy drug Xeloda and declining sales of hepatitis treatment Pegasys, and the Swiss group ...Read more...
AbbVie drops legal action in EU drug secrecy case
AbbVie, one of the two U.S. companies trying to stop Europe's drugs regulator from releasing previously secret clinical trials data, said on Thursday it had withdrawn lawsuits against the watchdog. The decision follows a move by the London-based European Medicines Agency (EMA) to accept a new set of redacted documents submitted by AbbVie, along with the company's rationale for removing certain ...Read more...
Doctor pays for patient to park at hospital following parking policy confusion
A DOCTOR had to pay for a patient to park at Hereford County Hospital after he was caught out by confusion over parking policy.Read more...
New cancer drugs limit Roche first-quarter sales drop
* Q1 sales 11.496 bln Swiss francs vs 11.887 bln forecast ZURICH, April 15 (Reuters) - A strong uptake of new cancer medicines helped Roche to limit a decline in first-quarter sales and the Swiss company confirmed a forecast for higher earnings this year. Roche Holding AG said currency movements, the loss of exclusivity on chemotherapy drug Xeloda and falling sales of hepatitis medicine Pegasys ...Read more...