Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Children
Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes, Symptoms and Natural Remedies That You Should Know
Rheumatoid arthritis is much different from osteoarthritis and it is an auto-immune disease. This article briefly describes the major causes, symptoms and effective natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.Rheumatoid arthritis is much different from osteoarthritis and it has nothing to do with age. It usually strikes between 20 and 30 years old and it is an auto-immune disease. Its causes are not yet clear for the researchers, but they have reached the conclusion that women are more likely to develop this condition than men. The reasons are not understood. However, this is a serious condition that completely messes up one's life. The disease progresses in time even though the patients also experience periods when the symptoms completely disappear. It starts with affecting the joints in the hands and wrists and sufferers usually feel worse in the morning, for about an hour after waking up. The joint stiffness and pain is usually symmetrical, this meaning that both hands will be affected, not just one, or both feet, depending on the case.
There are many ways in which rheumatoid arthritis patients can obtain relief from the symptoms of the disease. Herbal remedies are one of the safest methods. Rheumatoid arthritis can't be cured, but it can be slowed down and the patients' condition and quality of life can be improved. Here are some herbs that can do that -
1. Borage seed oil - It contains anti-inflammatory substances and Omega-6 fatty acids which help the body fight inflammation.
2. Boswelia - It is efficient both in rheumatoid arthritis and in osteoarthritis. It has the power of reducing pain and inflammation and it also helps the damaged cartilage to grow. Administration of boswelia also improves the blood flow to the affected joint which means that this will be better nourished with all the minerals that the cartilage needs for preserving its condition.
3. Eucalyptus oil - It is an excellent pain killer if massaged on the affected joints.
4. Holy basil - It contains ursolic acid, strong anti-inflammatory substances. Besides, this, it is also effective in preventing cancer, so not only provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis but also has a positive impact on one's overall health condition.
5. Oregano - The compounds of this product can easily compete with the most prestigious drugs. It contains 31 anti-inflammatory agents and 28 antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that fight free radicals, responsible for damaging the cells.
6. Pine essential oil - Massaging it on the painful joints provides relief both in cases of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Its action is similar with that of cortisone drugs, but using it provokes no side effects.
7. Rumatone Gold oil - Massaging it on the painful area provides very good relief in case of any type of arthritis. If it is taken with Rumatone Gold capsules it works faster.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Diagnosis
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Children News
FDA Approves Pfizer's Xeljanz Label Update
Pfizer announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to update its rheumatoid arthritis treatment Xeljanz 5 mg tablets’ label update.Read more...
AbbVie to build S$400m manufacturing plant in S'pore
US drugmaker AbbVie will invest about S$400 million (US$320 million) to build a manufacturing plant in Singapore.Read more...
AbbVie to build manufacturing plant in Singapore
U.S. drugmaker AbbVie Inc on Wednesday said it will spend $320 million to set up a manufacturing facility in Singapore to produce new drugs for cancer and immunology now in development. The plant, which is expected to become fully operational in 2019 and add about 250 jobs, will mark the company's first manufacturing presence in Asia. AbbVie's existing presence in Singapore includes 120 ...Read more...